Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Swetha Gowda   07 November 2019

Appeal to high court

Dear fellows,

I was fighting for a case on behalf of my daughter in the family court. I had to file a case against her father on the basis of monthly maintenance and for the marriage and education expense. Due to the course there was a change in the judge and not sure what have happened. Inspire of providing all the proofs we couldn't win the case. Judge have declined the file which we suite for the marriage expense and reduced the monthly expense to 3k from 5k. 
I would like to know if I appeal in the high court as an unsatisfactory judgement will I get justice in high court.

Also, my daughter's father is holding the site which has come as a gift from his father. Is there a chance where I can file a case on that.

kindly advice..

Regards

Swetha

Learning

1 Replies

Sb Karma   08 November 2019

Originally posted by : Swetha Gowda
Dear fellows,

I was fighting for a case on behalf of my daughter in the family court. I had to file a case against her father on the basis of monthly maintenance and for the marriage and education expense. Due to the course there was a change in the judge and not sure what have happened. Inspire of providing all the proofs we couldn't win the case. Judge have declined the file which we suite for the marriage expense and reduced the monthly expense to 3k from 5k. 
I would like to know if I appeal in the high court as an unsatisfactory judgement will I get justice in high court.

Also, my daughter's father is holding the site which has come as a gift from his father. Is there a chance where I can file a case on that.

kindly advice..

Regards

Swetha

Yes you can go for upper court,if you are not satisfied.....and you can show the new facts too.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register