LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Durgesh Shete   07 November 2019

Dont want reversion based on my own request

My name is Durgesh Bhaskarrao Shete,from Maharashtra. I am working in department of posts as Postal Assistant ( Khed MDG Sub Office) in Ratnagiri division, Goa region,Maharashtra Circle.

In December 2018, I have passed departmental promotion lgo exam and promoted from the post of Multi Tasking Staff Shrirampur division,Pune region to the post of Postal Assistant Ratnagiri division,Goa region Maharashtra.

My father was passed away earlier in 2003. Because of that my old mother has mentally depression and hypertension, stress problem. When I was in Ratnagiri, she attempted a sucide at my native place.Because of her continuous medical treatment problem I was very help less and I had gave a request application for reversion for previous post as MTS in Shrirampur division to Hon CPMG Sir Maharashtra Circle at 15 May 2019. Circle office has accepted my request for reversion at 23 August 2019.

But in between period continuous medical treatment and observation of four months by psychiatrist is given to my mother.Her physical and mental condition is so improved now. The medical treatment problem of my mother has been solved clearly and she is ready to come with me and resident with me at Ratnagiri division. It is my very humble and kind request that I don't want to revert back. I have gave application for willing to work at my present post as PA in Ratnagiri division to Hon CPMG Sir, Maharashtra at 11th September 2019 before division's releve order. I didn't relinquished my present post yet. But they are not allowing me to join at my present post yet. My application has been recommended by Hon Divisional head of Ratnagiri division and Hon Post Master General of Goa region.

Learning

1 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 November 2019

already advised

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Promotion-and-reversion-203873.asp

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register