LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Kumar   05 November 2019

getting divorse and custody of children

One of my friend got married 19 yrs ago and she has 2 kids.
her husband now giving her so many mental tourture and he is now impotenet(since 8 yrs) but trying to do some unnatural practices and when she opposed then he doesnt providing her basic needs.
she wanted to get divorse,but she is not going forward because of children custody.
will she get divorsed and costody of atleast one child?
will she get maintenance?
kindly let me know so that She can go ahead.

Learning

2 Replies

Sb Karma   06 November 2019

Originally posted by : Amit Kumar
One of my friend got married 19 yrs ago and she has 2 kids.her husband now giving her so many mental tourture and he is now impotenet(since 8 yrs) but trying to do some unnatural practices and when she opposed then he doesnt providing her basic needs.she wanted to get divorse,but she is not going forward because of children custody. will she get divorsed and costody of atleast one child?will she get maintenance?kindly let me know so that She can go ahead.

You did not disclosed age of children,it is most importand during custody case.

An yes she can file divorce on ground of mental tourture and impotence(since 8 years) but keep in mind she need to prove those allegation against him.If all goes against him she definitely got maintenance.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     06 November 2019

A woman in distress can approach the nearest Women's' voluntary organizations, District Legal Services Authority as she can get complete guidance and also counseling on further litigation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register