LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAHUL AGGARWAL (manager)     27 October 2019

Reinstatement

My query is that on reinstatement earlier submitted resignation becomes null and void or not. One can not be reilved after reinstatement unless he submits fresh resignation. Pl advise

Learning

7 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     27 October 2019

when a person is reinstated the qstn of submitting fresh resignation does not arise. The earlier resignation is no more valid.

First complusorily retired than onnreview order of complusirly ser aside and was reinstated back in to services .. My earlier resignation was rejected in writingafter issue of chargesheet . After reinstatement no fresh resignation submitted. So my query is that relieving adyer reinstatement without any fresh resignation is illegal .

ORDERS OF DISC AUTHORITY AND APP AUTHORITY WERE SET ASIDE AND I WAS REINSTATRED IN TO RGTHE SERVICES WITH MINOR PUNISHMENT OF ONE INCREMENT CUT only.

My query is that i did not submit any resignation on being reimstated and my earlier resignation was rejected in writing so my reiving without submitting fresh resignation is illegal since after reinstement all earlier resignations if any beconmes null and void and one has to submit fresh resignation only

sam (owner)     03 November 2019

Do you want to work or you just want to create waves? Nobody has asked you to resign or get relieved. Or did someone?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 November 2019

please come with clear faccts

although facts here are slightly better than posted at

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/REINSTATEMENT-RELIEVING-713791.asp

But given facts are not fit enought to form an clear view.

sam (owner)     16 November 2019

Mr. Aggarwal, on your reinstatement with a minor punishment and the fact that you have joined your job, hopefully you did- any earlier resignation tendered by you is refuted and quashed. Though if it gives you a better sleep you may ask your department that you have withdrawn that resignation and your department could confirm the resignation is quashed and withdrawn by you.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 November 2019

you could have withdrawn the resignation before being relieved.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register