Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Phani Kumar Pentakota   21 October 2019

layout/plot issue

dear experts,
on the year 2004 Visakhapatnam my grandfather bought a plot from NGGOS society limited.. after purchase we haven't kept any compound wall etc my father use to go and see regularly.. in year of 2011 one fellow came and arguing like this land belongs to him.. my father approached court for injection suite and applied for housing plan also.. in the hearing those fellow haven't provided any documents so with in 2 month's we got the permanent injection order with some original suite number. even after that also my father didn't constructed compound wall and finally now his turn is completed he is not able to go and visit the property and finally it's my term recently I went to construct compound wall.. they came with 20-30 fellow and stopped the work and squareling happened and approached police station and till date no response from them.. so please guide me and let me out from this issues.. regards experts ..

Learning

4 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     22 October 2019

Check up with the NGGO which allotted the site as to whether it is still in your name. Usually the bylaw stipulates construction within a specified time. Else the plot automatically goes to the socociety.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     22 October 2019

You are a common man and can not fight with anti-social elements and can not proceed in illegal and muscle power.

Contact a local advocate that has taken up the same issue of your father, get certified copies of such orders with other documents that show your possession and legal title and proceed legally.

At least now, construct a compound wall and plant some fruit-bearing trees, as this cost is nominal than fighting in court without risking mental peace.

If you are not able to construct dispose of the plot.

Fortunately, State Govt appointed a commission exclusively for Vizag  for such reported atrocities of land grabbing and approach them with a complaint.

P. Venu (Advocate)     22 October 2019

As the suit is pending, you may seel appropriate relief from the Court.

Phani Kumar Pentakota   23 October 2019

no suite is pending we have original suite.. with number

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register