LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

flawlessking (programmer)     14 October 2019

Will this plan workout? - Dispute

I already asked this query here before but didn't receive any response, may be I didn't frame my query properly, hence posting again.

1. Parents died Intestate

2. 6 siblings, 2 brothers 4 Married sisters

3. 2 Properties, 1 given to younger brother and 1 to me(I am elder Son)

4. 1 Property registered on my brother's name and other is still on my father's name(the one that given to me)

5. Brother Asking for his share in my property, Because his name is mentioned as a nominee. (Total Evil he is)

6. My brother is all Set, His property is registered in his name, which is not his self acquired, it's been funded by my father secondly he also wants 50% in my share too. EXCELLENT

Well got criticised by many that why in the world I didn't use my brain and registered mine too in my name during the lifetime of my parents, well it's a long story but no point regretting now. I am searching for a solution.

so....

So I with my sister's have come up with a plan. I read here in some thread that married sisters can claimed there share too after 2007 rules. though there name's are not mentioned in the nominee. We have a plan here.

We discussed, worst scenario as of now is it's 50-50 share with my brother, we will try to make him understand that this isn't legit what he is doing but if he doesn't agree all 4 sisters will claim there share too and transfer there share to elder brother (me), thus making it a 16% - 84% share in the favour of me. Atleast this way I can bag 34% more share.

This sounds little impractical, But Still is it possible??? This is just to pressurize him that we all would end relationship with him if he doesn't agree, just for mere 16% Share would you let this happen?

Please shed some light, I am going nuts.

Learning

1 Replies

Sb Karma   06 November 2019

Originally posted by : flawlessking
I already asked this query here before but didn't receive any response, may be I didn't frame my query properly, hence posting again.1. Parents died Intestate2. 6 siblings, 2 brothers 4 Married sisters3. 2 Properties, 1 given to younger brother and 1 to me(I am elder Son)4. 1 Property registered on my brother's name and other is still on my father's name(the one that given to me)5. Brother Asking for his share in my property, Because his name is mentioned as a nominee. (Total Evil he is)6. My brother is all Set, His property is registered in his name, which is not his self acquired, it's been funded by my father secondly he also wants 50% in my share too. EXCELLENTWell got criticised by many that why in the world I didn't use my brain and registered mine too in my name during the lifetime of my parents, well it's a long story but no point regretting now. I am searching for a solution.so....So I with my sister's have come up with a plan. I read here in some thread that married sisters can claimed there share too after 2007 rules. though there name's are not mentioned in the nominee. We have a plan here.We discussed, worst scenario as of now is it's 50-50 share with my brother, we will try to make him understand that this isn't legit what he is doing but if he doesn't agree all 4 sisters will claim there share too and transfer there share to elder brother (me), thus making it a 16% - 84% share in the favour of me. Atleast this way I can bag 34% more share.This sounds little impractical, But Still is it possible??? This is just to pressurize him that we all would end relationship with him if he doesn't agree, just for mere 16% Share would you let this happen?Please shed some light, I am going nuts.

Your plan is best to do by mutual concent.

But do you think all sisters(*specially their husbands) are not in greed,if all they actually demand their share you will loss 4 part(sister's) more from your property.

So if you are confident then go for mutual consent because if you go through legal remedy it will lengthy and 6 of you need to go again and again to the court.

So it is the best way to register that property in your name as soon as possible by mutual consent,But if you need to go to law then hire a good lawyer whom your brother don't know hire from your side.

Your plan is interesting....what happens in future please let me know okyes

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register