Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

BURDEN OF TRANSLATION OF REPLIES IN MARATHI FROM GOVT.OFFICE

BURDEN OF TRANSLATION OF REPLIES IN MARATHI FROM

MAHARASHTRA GOVERNMENT SECRETARIAT

I ever make correspondence in English with Secretariat of Maharashtra keeping in view if I will have to proceed further to High Court and Supreme Court since there are ever unjustified replies are received.

However, all the replies are being sent by the public servants of Secretariat in Marathi and all the replies are incomplete and even very bad in the manner of a draft.  Everyone can see while going through these replies that if the same are drafted by illiterate people.  It becomes very difficult to have understood its meanings.  Therefore, I am trying to proceed further to High Court and Supreme Court but helpless since the Translators are either not available or they charge too much for at the rate of each word.  By creating this kind of problem the irresponsible public servants are out of grip of appropriate and quick legal action by people.

Can I write in my correspondence that the reply should be given to me in English and are the Government officials in Secretariat will give me replies in English ?  if yes, at free of cost or they will charge for translated copy ?

Due to this problem only I am unable to initiate and follow further action properly and in time.

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

LCI friends, please reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register