Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rani   12 September 2019

Deputation under probation

Dear Sir,

Myself working as a teacher in rajasthan govt from feburary 2019. I am under probation for 2 years and 3 month before  i suffered with miscarriage due to travel because my husband is also in govt job in bank and distance between us is approx 115 KM (one side).

Now doctor told me to take precaution of travel becasue if again i will do travel then  miscarriage may be happend again and its also risky for my health.

Now my query is 

i can apply for deputation in my husband district(we both are in different district ) for 6-8 moth till my pregenency happened OR not?

because in probation transfer is not possible. Please suggest me opinion?

i am so confused what should i need to do.

Thanks

Learning

8 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     12 September 2019

DUring probation your application won't be accepted ,better to finish your probation and then seek transfer

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     12 September 2019

Ji, you are not going to ask transfer.  so submit application to the Appointing Authority to depute to the place where your husband is working on the ground that you are a pregnant by enclosing medical certificate.  But it is not a right.  

Rani   12 September 2019

If i will send letter of Request for deputation then it will be ok OR they can take other action against me ??

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     13 September 2019

When you have established unions with good powers and influence, contact your teacher's union with your husband, and take their guidance.  They can guide you immediately with precedents and practical problems if any and can certainly help you.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     13 September 2019

When you have established unions with good powers and influence, contact your teacher's union with your husband, and take their guidance.  They can guide you immediately with precedents and practical problems if any and can certainly help you.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 October 2019

Originally posted by : Rani
Dear Sir,

Myself working as a teacher in rajasthan govt from feburary 2019. I am under probation for 2 years and 3 month before  i suffered with miscarriage due to travel because my husband is also in govt job in bank and distance between us is approx 115 KM (one side).

Now doctor told me to take precaution of travel becasue if again i will do travel then  miscarriage may be happend again and its also risky for my health.

Now my query is 

i can apply for deputation in my husband district(we both are in different district ) for 6-8 moth till my pregenency happened OR not?

Thanks

i can apply for deputation in my husband district

perhaps you are using wrong term.  deputation is there when uyou change deptt temporarily probably you are tal;king about attachement.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 October 2019

Originally posted by : Rani
Dear Sir,

Now my query is 

Thanks

in probation transfer is not possible.

who told you this? under what rule?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     06 October 2019

The/ General, the meaning of  "Deputation" is working at any place other than that Specific office in which he is paid to work purely for a temporary period out of exigency and this deputation is not a transfer.  A transfer is a permanent obligation of work office elsewhere, Deputation is purely temporary due to exigency at that office.

Deputation is also used in Govt and other departments, where an expert takes a salary from his parent dept., and works there.  His salary can be given either parent dept or other dept or both depending on expertise and period of deputation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register