Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

What is A/F/R means???? In sessions court

Page no : 3

Lilly   03 October 2019

Hi . Tmrw it was supposed to be hearing date for my brother cAse . Now I check online status saying CAse has been disposed . Nature : uncontested-disposed otherwise . What�s this means??? It shows this CR HAS BEEN CLOSED FOR IMPLEMENTATION OF FIR MODULE

Lilly   03 October 2019

Hi . Tmrw it was supposed to be hearing date for my brother cAse . Now I check online status saying CAse has been disposed . Nature : uncontested-disposed otherwise . What�s this means??? It shows this CR HAS BEEN CLOSED FOR IMPLEMENTATION OF FIR MODULE

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     04 October 2019

Hi;

Uncontested disposed ? That measn now court proceedings no more pending ;The police has to finish with FIR formalities and invstigatons; This now the police has to proceed further.

Can u check with Concerned investigating agency thst is Police station concerned.

What about bails ; Any sucess

Lilly   05 October 2019

Police is taking 30 more days for charge sheet . Bails hasn�t happened till now . Bt that girl agreed not to object my pregnant sis bails . I thought DISPOSED means there no more case on my family 😞😭

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     05 October 2019

Your sister will otherwise be granted bail on medical grounds,she is not doing any favor. However the pain of your family will end to some extenet upon filing of charge sheet and grant of bail. What happened about the bail from High court,need to follow that as already it took too long

Let us hope for the best.

Lilly   06 October 2019

Since court has festival holidays. We r not getting any info from court . Anyways so UNCONTESTED�DISPOSED OTHERWISE means case dismissed ???? I was hopping cAse was closed

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     06 October 2019

Yes uncontested means that it was not followed up or pressed by the person who filed it or remained absent .

Lilly   06 October 2019

So will it get closed or any other thing ?

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     06 October 2019

Actually the task is with police now and ddpends on their investigation and charge 

Let us hope bette from Almighty.

Unfortunately all of the family has to suffer.Somewhere near it is going to end

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register