Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dinesh S   07 September 2019

query on using profanity

dear sir

my friend was riding a bike . there was a women who was riding before us on left side and suddenly without putting indicator she made a u turn on right side. my friend was unable to control the bike. with anger he used profanity to the women. she came back with an arguement heated up. then we left after a long fight. i want to know is using profinity to a women a crime?. moreover the women sidnt put indicator while turning and no helmet also. my friend wearing helmet. need an answer please

Learning

3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     07 September 2019

Ji, to me, it is not a crime.   And your friend and that woman left after a long fight.  so there ends the matter.  Neither that woman  nor your friend complained.  so leave it. 

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     08 September 2019

Those who ride vehicles do experience these kinds of incidents every day.  Thank your starts and forget the entire episode and do not disturb your mental peace thinking about the past.

P. Venu (Advocate)     08 September 2019

Yes, the incident is better forgotten. Moreover, we do not know the  words or expressions that were exchaned. Thus, the posting, at this stage is premature.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register