LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ulakshmi   06 September 2019

Cancellation of property partition registration

Dear Madam Greetings !!!! I am lakshmi u aged 70 years writing to you to know the prospects of winning the case My brother in laws (3) executed registered property partition without my consent and signature. The execution was done based on the unregistered will of my father in law and mother in law (My father in law had inherited a part of property through settlement from his father and self acquired some part of the property and rest of the property through his mother's unregistered will. My mother's in law will mentioned the acquirement of property through will of his father and a part of it through self acquirement.The said wills appears to be fabricated. Can I cancel the partition deed from point of no consent on the executed partition and and seek direction from the court. My husband, father and mother in laws expired. I have daughter -in-law whose name was not mentioned in the either of the two will. She got married way back in 1979 Moreover the partitioned property does not have original registered documents(mother documents). The registration of partition was done in August 2018. They kept us uninformed till now. All the properties are in joint possession till 2018. As of now my mother in law will signature is not matching with "contemporanicus" (signature on another property registered by her to others) signature Her will date is 2003 and contemporanicus is also 2001. She Coming to my father in law will, we are unable to fetch "contemporanicus signature" However my father in law expired with mild paralysis, Hence during partition registration they might have kept will with thumb which can be disproved as his thumb proof would be with sub registrar office. With Warm Regards

Learning

2 Replies

ulakshmi   06 September 2019

Dear Madam

Greetings !!!!

I am lakshmi u aged 70 years writing to you to know the prospects of winning the case
My brother in laws (3) executed registered property partition without my consent and signature. The execution was done based on the unregistered will of my father in law and mother in law (My father in law had inherited a part of property through settlement from his father and self acquired some part of the property and rest of the property through his mother's unregistered will. My mother's in law will mentioned the acquirement of property through will of his father and a part of it through self acquirement.The said wills appears to be fabricated. Can I cancel the partition deed from point of no consent on the executed partition and and seek direction from the court. My husband, father and mother in laws expired. I have daughter -in-law whose name was not mentioned in the either of the two will. She got married way back in 1979

Moreover the partitioned property does not have original registered documents(mother documents). The registration of partition was done in August 2018. They kept us uninformed till now. All the properties are in joint possession till 2018.

As of now my mother in law will signature is not matching with "contemporanicus" (signature on another property registered by her to others)  signature Her will date is 2003 and contemporanicus is also 2001. She

Coming to my father in law will, we are unable to fetch "contemporanicus signature" However my father in law expired with mild paralysis, Hence during partition registration they might have kept will with thumb which can be disproved as his thumb proof  would be with sub registrar office.

With  Warm Regards

Shashi Dhara   06 September 2019

U may file suit but u have to prove the fraud in court .it may take years to end .so think before going to court

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register