Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Girlfriend filed her boyfriend in rape and SC st Atrocities

Page no : 2

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     07 September 2019

Originally posted by : Lilly
We don�t want to marry girl who has less thinking about life .

Can high court give bails to my cousin sister and her father ??

We know we don�t get bail for my brother .

You can try?

Lilly   08 September 2019

Yes we filed an application at high court . But we can�t tolerate the pain till we get . That girl said she�s not gonna give Objections at High court for my sister . But we can�t belive her . Pls enlight me

Also after filing challan , my cousin who is jail get the normal bail ? Police said they gonna finish the charge sheet sooner

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     08 September 2019

If you feel an apprehension to get arrested,better get an anticipatory bail.

1 Like

We tried to get bails for my sister and father at sessions court Bt got rejected . Now we r trying at high court . But what is the way to help us out ?

We tried to get bails for my sister and father at sessions court Bt got rejected . Now we r trying at high court . But what is the way to help us out ?

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     08 September 2019

SInce the allegation is very heinous you may get difficalty in getting bail,it is better you negotaite with the girl. Id she would agree on something that would be fine,otherwise you ave to face the consequiences. She would do everything to get you under pressure.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 September 2019

Originally posted by : SOHAIL Sohail
SInce the allegation is very heinous you may get difficalty in getting bail,it is better you negotaite with the girl. Id she would agree on something that would be fine,otherwise you ave to face the consequiences. She would do everything to get you under pressure.

Facts so far revealed indicate that the girl is ready for compromise in which she will accept nothing less thanmarriage.  Thsi familyis not ready for the same.  She appears to have felt more insecure and added cash compenent also for security.

They will not agree. 

Yes , now when we changed the lawyer who was negotiating her . She�s just all asking us to get REGISTERED MARRIAGE. Bt my family is scared that� she may trouble us after the marriage again with law suits which gonna end our lives . Since my brother knows about her mental behaviour our complete family is scared of her that�s she will show us HELLif we get married

TGK REDDI   08 September 2019

I'd rather go to jail than compromise.

You think it�s better idea that we go to jail and get harsher for rest of life ? TGK REDDI??

You think it�s better idea that we go to jail and get harsher for rest of life ? TGK REDDI??

TGK REDDI   09 September 2019

Yes, I think so. Compromising is the harshest option.

Lilly   09 September 2019

So 7 years won�t be wasted?? Mental trauma for my newly wedded sister. It�s gonna be harassment

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     09 September 2019

Originally posted by : Lilly
So 7 years won�t be wasted?? Mental trauma for my newly wedded sister. It�s gonna be harassment

"So 7 years won?t be wasted?? Mental trauma for my newly wedded sister. It?s gonna be harassment "

But your family is volunteering and working hard for the same and has spoiled the things till present misery.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register