Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PJBSCUFRPR (Credit back office)     25 August 2019

Family law

hello sir

please help and advice me to handle the problem that I am facing in my family regarding my wife and my mother . I am married since last 06 months , but since last 2 to 3 months my wife is trying to make me against my mother . she always complaint about her when we go for sleep at bed. I used to handle all that situations after listening her calmly but she wanted action against her . Apart from that my mother is a window and I am a single son of her . she used to complete all the work at home , serve tea , meal etc to her daughter in law in daily basis and didn't gave any burden to her , although she is a good lady but
Actually my wife is been creating non sense issue in daily basis , misbehaving with my mother too with the motive of separating me and herself from her , but it's not possible for me to separate myself with my mother and infact wife too...I want to live with both the ladies under the same roof... please suggest me ..

on 21st of Wednesday, Auguast 2019 she insulted my mother at home and created situation to leave home .
At 1 am at the same day , I called my sister and her husband to take my mother with them ....

I have discussed with my in laws too ..but they are supporting to their daughter only....

please suggest how to handle this situation either in a legal way or in simple way..

thanks & regards
prasanjeet

Learning

5 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     25 August 2019

You are really spineless that you cannot decide about the womb that  was burdened with pain and sufferings  just for no greed and a lady who just came in your life few months back.

How can you be ever happy by breaking heart of your mother for such a lady who is being served by her elderly...Bear your brunt.just enjoy

1 Like

sm.calcutta (Advocate)     25 August 2019

you can get divorce from your wife on the ground that he is forcing you to live seperately from your mother.
but if you want to live with both wife and mother, you may need to get accustomed with such misbehaviour. and if your wife leaves your home, in that case you can claim an order for Rcr

Shashi Dhara   25 August 2019

Tell o Nama shivayah and go to Himalaya with Kavi, kamadala,jate. Go and contact family advocate and take his opinion if she doesn't change take both mutual consent divorce friendly.

PJBSCUFRPR (Credit back office)     26 August 2019

sir

according to my opinion divorce is not the solution for the family despute after marriage . so kindly arrange to suggest some legal rules aur sections for make her changing her behavior and to live happily with husband and mother in law.
secondly please suggest some ideas too to stop her and their family to register false case against me and my family...
thanks

PJBSCUFRPR (Credit back office)     30 August 2019

respected all

awaiting for your precious response regarding my previous query

thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register