LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anandhi Arul   23 August 2019

Transfer certificate

I hav graduated from c.m.r ims Bangalore in 2014 b.com, after 2yrs I got married now I'm staying in Tamilnadu I wanted to pursue for p.g I take admission near by but my college is not providing me T.C . they r asking for request letter from principal but here they don't provide any requests letter they provided me bonifide certificate as proof but my college is not accepting it. what can I do further.. please help me.. I need support..

Learning

3 Replies

g isaac (Lawyer)     23 August 2019

Youy can directly get migration certificate, which copuld be produced at the new college.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     23 August 2019

First issue Registered notice to the college under CP Act demanding for such Transfer certificate, wait for 15 days, then file on line grievance in Ministry of education pgrms portal.  Hope this may work out.

Also provide a certified copy with service proof of your notice to the new college, with copy of grievance and give undertaking that you are making efforts and will provide TC and request them to temporarily postpone the requirement and grant admission.

Migration certificate is mandatory in between Universities and TC is different.  The TC denotes that there are no fee arrears.  Providing TC is manatory.

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     23 August 2019

Have you applies and has the college refused in writing? In the instant case, you require to get the migration certificate as well, from the University.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register