LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naga durga   19 August 2019

about domestic violence

shall I file a case domestic violence ,maintenance,restituional conjugal rights at the same time on my husband

Learning

7 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     19 August 2019

What you actualaly want from your husband ? You can file any or all of the above mentioned cases at the same time but you have to prove your filed cases .File only the genuine  cases and claims and if you are really victimised then only file the DV case ,law should never be absued. If you can settle the issues by involving some respectable elederly persons that is morer advisable.

my husband send divorce petition but i don't want that i want to live with him

that to i have a baby girl of 18 months

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     19 August 2019

You can file RCR  and maitenance. However you have to contest the divorce case to challenge the grounds upon which your husband has filed the divorce.

TGK REDDI   19 August 2019

Do whatever you please.    

Zamana auraton ka hai.

You'll get support from every woman, every man, your advocate, your husband's advocate and the Court.

1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     19 August 2019

Law provides that when either husband or the wife withdraws from the society of the other, the aggrieved party may apply to the Court for a direction that the other party should live with him or her. (Section 9 of the Hindu Marriage Act). Such a petition is to be filed before the District family court Judge.

thank you for advice

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register