Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anand Jha   18 August 2019

How to purchase a SC/ST land in Rajasthan

hi,
my family owns a residential plot in Rajasthan since last 25 years, but for some reasons they didn't tried to get it registered, now when I wanted some loan on that property so I tried to get it registered then I came to know that land is registered on some SC/ST cast person so registry can't be done we can only live on that property but can't get it registered will any body tell me how to get it registered.

Learning

3 Replies

g isaac (Lawyer)     18 August 2019

If it was allotted by the Government, the conditions need to be fulfilled before sale.Verify whether it was allotted or bought through sale deed from others.

Shashi Dhara   18 August 2019

U file declaratory suit in civil court with necessary documents.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     18 August 2019

1.  IT is a prosecutable offence to Sale /Purchase an property that was originally alloted to a SC /ST person, since the property is alloted for his self-sustanance only and the property belongs to the State Govt. The State Govt., can reclaim it back and seize the property, without assigning any reason, whatsoever.

2.  IF you are a POA holder of the SC /ST person, THEN you can apply to the district collector to convert the  SC /ST's "new tenure property" into "old tenure property" (freehold), by paying the prescribed penalty /fine for the purposes, by following due procedures of law.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register