LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ms_Roz   28 July 2019

Two diff incident clubbed in single FIR

Hi All, Request only Lawyers to Answer with relevant citation. There are Two Different Incident which is altogether Different and nowhere related to each other. First, in the year April 2015 culprit involved 5 ( siblings to each other ) +5 second in the year September 2015 culprit involved 5(one among them is not accused in April 2015 but a member of their ) +1 TOtal Culprit 6 of the same family FIR was registered after the delay of 16 months on +5+1= 6. I am planning to put writ in HC as everything which is proceeding in court is an only miscarriage of justice. As video recording is not allowed during trials we cannot prove judge biased behaviour I and my withness are saying the name of the second incident who was not accused in the first incident judge put the name of the accused of the First incident in the second incident and when we brought to the notice of the court to correct the mistake she rejected that She will not do any. I expect the only judgement to be attached with my application that the proceeding is going is bad in law and Two different incidents have to be two separate FIR register. NOTE: MY PREVIOUS POST WAS SPOILED BY USLESS COMMENT BY PERSON WITH USERNAME *OM PRAKASH* STRICT WARNING TO HIM ON THIS POST MR OMPRAKASH STAY AWAY FROM MY ANY POST AND YOUR IDEAS ARE NOT WELCOME ON MY ANY POST .

Learning

16 Replies

Ms_Roz   28 July 2019

Om Prakash u are social harasser I have warned you to stay away from my thread and again you are coming here and commenting Do u have any self-respect or not? 

Ms_Roz   28 July 2019

Om Prakash u are social harasser I have warned you to stay away from my thread and again you are coming here and commenting Do u have any self-respect or not? 

Ms_Roz   28 July 2019

Atul Ramane   28 July 2019

Ms_Roz Mam What happen? 

Atul Ramane   28 July 2019

OM PRAKASH WHY ARE U BEHIND THIS LADY . AND BSDK JAB TERI BIWI SE BANI NHI TO DUNIYA KI AURTON K PICHE PAD JANE KA LICENSE MIL GAYA HE KYA TUJHE LAVDE

Ms_Roz   28 July 2019

see again this thread also spoiled by this om Prakash. I don't understand why this idiot person don't understand simple language. when I said him to stay away from my post he always keeps ranting like insects on my every post I am fed up of this OM PRAKASH I have complained to  LCI but they have not put any ban till yet on this harasser. I don't his answer anymore please anyone help me to keep this abuser namely OMPRAKSH away from me. Please Please. Please.

Ms_Roz   28 July 2019

Originally posted by : OM PRAKASH
Repeated query.

NO one had Invited you and I have again repeated that You are not welcome on my thread haven't you read that? You are provoking and inviting abusive words from others to you. and later don't blame if anyone abuses you here also. Before I get any relevant replies you have spoiled me this post also. U are such a big ************

Mastan   31 July 2019

omprakash ji is not bad but he is typica 1940s brain of british rule. where indians to be behave as slave and should not stand against the injustice towards them. Look at his replies whenever some one ask how to combat INJUSTICE by police, court staff or prosecution officer(judge,magistrate) then he would pass on slavish and discouraging replies by glorifying the corrupt police as if they are messaiahs of world and we can not question their wrong doing in chargesheet or investigation and whatever the police do we have to accept with out any petitions or complaints. 

1 Like

Ms_Roz   02 August 2019

Originally posted by : Mastan
omprakash ji is not bad but he is typica 1940s brain of british rule. where indians to be behave as slave and should not stand against the injustice towards them. Look at his replies whenever some one ask how to combat INJUSTICE by police, court staff or prosecution officer(judge,magistrate) then he would pass on slavish and discouraging replies by glorifying the corrupt police as if they are messaiahs of world and we can not question their wrong doing in chargesheet or investigation and whatever the police do we have to accept with out any petitions or complaints. 

AND THEN HE SAYS HE HIMSELF IS FIGHTER OF 498A .. HOW STUPID MENTALITY HE POSSESS. HE SIMPLY DONT UNDERSTAND THAT VICTIM RAISED QUESTION WHEN ONE IS HARASSED BY COURT AND POLICE IN THEIR INVESTIGAITON AND CHARGE SHEET. HE thinks HE IS SO MASTER IN ALL MATTERS AND HE POSSESSED LICENCE TO ANSWER EVERY QUESTION HERE IN THIS LIC PLATFORM WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING AND VALUING THE CONCERN OF THE SEEKERS. I  CAN UNDERSTAND IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO DEAL WITH SUCH PERSON AS A MEMBER IN THE FAMILY WHO HAS POKING HABIT IN EVERY MATTER OF  OTHERS. 

LOOK I HAVE KEPT WARNING HIM TO STOP REPLY NONSENSE IN MY PREVIOUS THREAD. HE SPOILED ALL MY PREVIOUS THREAD AND WHEN I REPORT IN A NEW POST HE AGAIN CAME AND POKED HIS NOSE IN THIS THREAD ALSO. INSTEAD OF HERE ITS ADVISE TO HIM HE SHOULD JOIN SOME OLD GROUP AND CHAT HIS KNOWLEDGE THERE. WHICH IS  OF NO  USE TO  ANY OF  THOSE  OLD PEOPLE AND OM PRAKASH WOULD FEEL HIS HABIT HAD BROUGHT HIM TO  RIGHT PLACE ATLEAST .

Mastan   16 August 2019

Is Omprakash sir really a 498a fighter. Because i do have lot of respect towards the victims of draconian law. they are the real fighters against the corrupted and biased system. We can view them as brave soldiers fighting at the enemy's ground 

1 Like

Ms_Roz   17 August 2019

Omnprakash this old wasted piece on earth 's language shows he was breeded by rotten cu*t itself . Inspite of my warning only lawyers to Reply this post he intensively coming and showing how Big rasc*l he is. One side he claim to be respect to women but wait look athis behaviour he had cleary spoiled tgis thread by threats and abusing women and h3 cant dare tonaccept same in return by provoking other he want everyone ahould respect his ag who knows what his age is . But he is fruatuated guilty abusive and not worthy to anyone seeking relevant answers on this forum I urgue to the people come forward and make a formal complaint to the site owner as well as at the local police station such elements are disturbance in the society and Online women abuser. His threar of not being a paper tiger to all of us is a open Threat to us. Inspite of warning him in a very clear languagebthis rasc*l come again and again to spoil the thread. If any one want to say in return to this idiot mental half minded rotten Rusted head I give permission to go ahead after all youbpeople are not slave of This idiot to get disrespect by Him just because he is saying he is old and senior.. MY FOOT ON YOUR AGE AND SENIORITY. listen you old rat i dont care what tYpe of animal u are and do hell with your seniority . Youth are not stupid to take idiot so call Paper senior On their head and gey abused. The world like bit*h cu*t are nothing but abbreviate describtion of your own mother. Do hell with you and do what every you can do. I am again warning you as i have been warning you again dony show your dirty face on my post and not to abuse any one who comment here Warna aise maar padegi sari seniority Bhul jayega

Ms_Roz   17 August 2019

Omnprakash this old wasted piece on earth 's language shows he was breeded by rotten cu*t itself . Inspite of my warning only lawyers to Reply this post he intensively coming and showing how Big rasc*l he is. One side he claim to be respect to women but wait look athis behaviour he had cleary spoiled tgis thread by threats and abusing women and h3 cant dare tonaccept same in return by provoking other he want everyone ahould respect his ag who knows what his age is . But he is fruatuated guilty abusive and not worthy to anyone seeking relevant answers on this forum I urgue to the people come forward and make a formal complaint to the site owner as well as at the local police station such elements are disturbance in the society and Online women abuser. His threar of not being a paper tiger to all of us is a open Threat to us. Inspite of warning him in a very clear languagebthis rasc*l come again and again to spoil the thread. If any one want to say in return to this idiot mental half minded rotten Rusted head I give permission to go ahead after all youbpeople are not slave of This idiot to get disrespect by Him just because he is saying he is old and senior.. MY FOOT ON YOUR AGE AND SENIORITY. listen you old rat i dont care what tYpe of animal u are and do hell with your seniority . Youth are not stupid to take idiot so call Paper senior On their head and gey abused. The world like bit*h cu*t are nothing but abbreviate describtion of your own mother. Do hell with you and do what every you can do. I am again warning you as i have been warning you again dony show your dirty face on my post and not to abuse any one who comment here Warna aise maar padegi sari seniority Bhul jayega

Atul Ramane   17 August 2019

Originally posted by : OM PRAKASH
Repeated query.  

ABE BUDHAU JAB REPEATED HE PATA HE APNI  AMMI CH00UUDANE KYU AYA HE 

Atul Ramane   17 August 2019

Originally posted by : Mastan
Is Omprakash sir really a 498a fighter. Because i do have lot of respect towards the victims of draconian law. they are the real fighters against the corrupted and biased system. We can view them as brave soldiers fighting at the enemy's ground   

ITNA IZZAT MAT DE OMPRAKASH JAISE KO LAYKI NHI HE USKI

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register