LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Uday Bhaskerr   24 July 2019

financial embezzlement

I worked with an education institution in Hyderabad who's head office is in Delhi, Due to some personal reasons I don't know why I have took the amount and not entered in the database and used it for my self and the amount is not more than 53000/- I resigned to my job then they found about and said they will file formal police complaint against me I told them and begged I'm ready to pay it back and informed them about it, but I haven't received any proper response.

I do not wish to go jail for this. do I go jail? what IPC will be charged for 50000/- what should I do?

Learning

3 Replies

Khushboo Singh   24 July 2019

hire a lawyer

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     25 July 2019

Whether the Police came to enquire with you or whether you were called to Police Station in the matter?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     25 July 2019

Your primary duty is to refund such amount which was allegedlyl embezzled with interest @ Bank rate, explaining the circumstances under which you could not account it to the company.  No company is interested in prosecuting you.   They are interested in recovering the amount.  First reimburse the amount, then justify your action.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register