Upgrad LLM

Two different incident clubbed din single fir

Yaar this man om prakash is so irritating.. I said you I dont want your advises . U are provoking me to be harsh on you mr. Om prakash.. GET OUT OF MY THREAT U YOU JERK

OM PRAKASH PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE BAD IN SOCIETY. KEEP DOING YOUR MANMARJI INSPITE OF SEVERAL WARNING . U DONT CARE OTHERS INTEREST AND WANT U TO GLORIFIED AND CROWNED THE HERO .. WHY R U DYING FOR LIKES ON YOUR ANSWER .. GET OUT OF THIS THREAD U NONSENSE

"Yeah, if there were two incidents then two FIRs must have been there and it would have been better, if you had raised this issue at the time of cognizance or at the time of framing the charges by the concerned court. You are further wasting the time and money of your clients in approaching the H.C. without the written order of the Trial judge (of interchange of the witnesses or whatever it may be but concerning the witnesses). "

This is the reply given by omprakashji to you. But while replying to my query "chargesheet contradictory with 161 statements". He said that accused has no rights and everything is with police to add or omit accused. When 161 statement itself clearly representing a primafacie evidence against one. And police not including him as accused then why one should not rise this issue with magistrate and police?? but omprakashji said accused has no right to ask for further investigation or the right to point out the mistake committed by police but to blindly face the trail in court

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x