LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rishi Chauhan   18 July 2019

Charge Sheet

Let me know what o have to do in this situation...
i filed a case against someone who charged with ipc 387,511,420,452,323,504,506.
Investigating officer protecting him. he got stay from high court that he could not be arrested till filling the charge sheet. 
i m not getting any update for charge sheet from I.O
Let me know how can i find out wether he filed charge sheet or not.
Let me know what i have to do in this situation.

Learning

10 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     18 July 2019

approach court staff for checking court file

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     19 July 2019

Just file RTI Application to concerned State Public Information officer, with Rs.10/- RTI fee and you can seek information as follows:

Information solicited:

1)Please provide me a report on day to day steps taken and present status of the complaint filed against.................by......................in FIR No....................and the name of the official and his mobile number that is taking care of investigation now.

1 Like

Can you please quote what exactly was the SPIO wording in denial of information.(Only  relevant sentence)

There is some mistake somewhere, how concerned Police station can state that information on FIR is not available with them.

Do you know, or have they (SPIO) where such information is available?

If no record is available what are your apprehensions on a further course of action when such reply that there is no record is admitted before UP/CIC ?

Have you contacted any local advocate for guidance either to file a writ against IC decision and to know where the information can be accessed?

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     19 July 2019

If you know the court in which jurisdiction your police station falls ,contact the clerk pay some rupees to him and get all the detail easily .

You have nowhere stated the professional advice you have sought from any advocate, as they can obtain certified copies from the competent court, and he can also file writ before HC seeking for the report on the development of investigation and to complete the investigation and file charge sheet in a prescribed time frame.

It is in Hindi, which meant, "we have no such information with us". The expenditure in approaching the HC against the order of CIC- U.P. was around 15000/-, but I got that information from the CJM court clerk with Rs. 20/- as bribe, in the year 2015. 

Then a formal complaint can be filed against SPIO enclosing such documents stating that the records were available but SPIO has deliberately and with malafide intentions denied information and seeking compensation and recommendation for disciplinary action against concerned SPIO.

Ms_Roz   22 July 2019

u are encouraging corruption 

sapna sandhu   22 July 2019

Its i corruption no matter what is defined in the system i also know all there takes and gives bribe . I have even video proof of that one day i am going to make SC answerbale for this

Its i corruption no matter what is defined in the system i also know all there takes and gives bribe . I have even video proof of that one day i am going to make SC answerable for this

Its is corruption no matter what is defined in the system i also know all there takes and gives bribe . I have even video proof of that one day i am going to make SC answerable for this.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register