LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Satish Rajejadhav   17 July 2019

Need Help Police Action

We have Online Rice Auction Business in all over Maharashtra on 3rd of January Jalna police officers take action against it and file 12A & 420
he said it was gambling but we have all legal documents about auction , we Pay GST , we have PATENT of this business. on 28th of February we go for FIR quashing in aurangabad High Court and it's decision is still pending. Now we want to start our business in jalna but police officer said don't start your business in jalna if you start your business we will take action again. we need some advice for order or stay before taking any action against our business police should inform us to show our company profile & legal Documents

Learning

4 Replies

Ambanshu Sahni   17 July 2019

Dear Sir

For a detailed reply to your query, I would require the copy of the Quashing application filed in the High Court. I would also require a better understanding of your buisness,. Please share your contact details vide a message here, let us get on a call and discuss the same.

Warmly

Ambanshu Sahni

https://sahniandmahajan.com/

1 Like

zindara   17 July 2019

I agree with the comments in your article. It is very useful for everyone. Thank you!
1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     17 July 2019

When the decision is pending without injunction, it is wise to restrain yourselves.

1 Like

AV Bagur Advocate (Advocate )     17 July 2019

From the narration given by you, it appars that you may be having a good case in your favor.  Never the less it is not possible to make any substantive comments without looking into the documents/ FIR and other related papers.   Ex-Facie it looks like that some competitor or some one jeallous of you has set the police behind you. 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register