Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Thomas V Johnson   09 July 2019

Status of prostitution in india

Hi all,

I am writing a paper on the condition of s*x workers in India and I ask the distinguished members of LCI to help me understand more about the status of prostitution in the country and the laws related to it to help me aid my research.

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 July 2019

The Ministry of Women and Child Development is responsible for overall development of women and children in the country. Detailed information about the child development, women development schemes and programmes, Integrated Child Protection scheme and details of anti-trafficking activities are given. Information about the Food and Nutrition Board and budgeting for gender equity is provided. One can also find legislations for protection of women and children rights.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 July 2019

Get information about Swadhar Scheme for women in difficult circumstances provided by Ministry of Women and Child Development. Details about the scheme, guidelines, components, proforma, etc. are given. Information about procedure for sanction, sanctioning and monitoring of the scheme is also available.

Get information about Scheme for Prevention of Trafficking for Rescue, Rehabilitation and Re- Integration of Victims of Trafficking for Commercial Sexual Exploitation — Ujjawala by Ministry of Women and Child Development. The scheme is funded by the Central government. Women and children who are vulnerable to or are victims of trafficking for commercial s*xual exploitation are eligible for the scheme

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register