LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymous Anonymous   03 July 2019

service Indemnity bond of employment

I had been selected in one big PSU in india. During document verification they made me sign service Indemnity bond of 250000 or continue services for 3 years. I had to to join the service on 24.06. I went there and they asked me to write on white plain paper that i have joined on this date and at this office and signature down. After writing that on paper their behaviour was rude and were not ready to listen any of my concern. I didnt liked the environment and decided to leave on 26.06. No personal information of any customer or client were shared, no training was conducted, neither my employment number was generated nor had i presented my account details. All the expenses were paid by me of travel and stay. I have written an email on 27.07 to not continue my services with them. They have now claimed the bond amount. Since they have not incurred any cost am i liable to pay the bond. 
Pls help

Learning

2 Replies

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     08 August 2019

A bond is a contract (of service).  Any contract is valid only if there is a counterflow of consideration in the opposite direction. A consideration could be in the form of training or a special privilege. A contract of service can also be taken if you are taken for a specific project until the completion of the project. The remuneration that you receive will be the consideration in such cases. The contract should mention the project.

caxowiy887   09 November 2020

By this discussion and your explanation, it becomes clear that such kind of job opportunities some time prove troubling for you. So it is necessary to get all information  about best essay writing service before joining. In my opinion you should also file a case against them and this is a legal way to get over this problem.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register