LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anuj Sharma   27 June 2019

civil suit

Plantif had filed a case against my mother and other relatives in 2016.unfortunately the case has been decided against us due to non apperance in the court.my mother has been expired in 2000.so further the summons were deliverd to my brother but not to me. How i can handle this case ?how i can take stand ? What i can do? Can this case be dismissed?how the situation can come under my control? What steps should i take?

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)
what the case is about, thats important to know before i can help you regarding your case

Thanks
satyammishra181@gmail.com

actualy the plantif has done fraud with my mother he has garbbed my mother ' s property .and filed the suit for possestion .today i came to know about this case.i am also legal hier.but plantif has excluded me in this case.

case was filled against my deceased mother.then court ask to send the summons to legar hiers.plantif send summons to my bother.plantif ignored

me. now what i can do.i want my right and want some effective remedy.

(Guest)
your lawyer need to file a intervener application, and have to show that how the results of the case will affect your right and for that you need to show your interest in the property.
for further help, feel free to mail.

Thanks
satyammishra181@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register