regarding maintenance

sir I am the owner of DDA Janta flat. the flat above to my house owned by a property dealer. water pipelines of his flat has been bursted for this reason the walls of my toilet and bathroom has been damaged badly and sheepage and leakage into my toilet and bathroom. I have made several requests to him but he is not ready to repair his toilet and bathroom's pipelines. I have also registered a police complaint against him but no action has been taken in the matter. No RWA in our area. Can Police has any right in the matter ?. or suggest me the legal remedy.

Since the matter is between you and him, it is not a criminal act. Further, You can send legal notice to him asking him to repair and also give notice to the municipal coporation, health dept and water dept they will act on your complaint.

Hope this would resolve your problem, else you need to file civil suit before the Civil Court.



Adv. Rohit Dalmia





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x