LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Goutam kr das   25 June 2019

perpetual station leave permission

since I am posted outstation on transfer and my wife is suffering from psychiatric may I get perpetual station leave permission. what rule saya?

Learning

7 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     25 June 2019

An employee can only make representation for sympathetic consideration and it is at the discretion of the employer  Enclose doctor's certificate with your representation.  It all depends on the duties entrusted and emergency service and the transportation available to Head quarters and there is no hard and fast rule .

P. Venu (Advocate)     05 July 2019

Where you are employed? Is there any service condition requiring your presence in the headquarters after office hours? Are you required to stay in the official residence attached to your post?

Goutam kr das   05 July 2019

I am working with EMPLOYEES PF ORGN. Under Ministry of Labour & Employment. We have 5days week. We have no service condition to stay at HQ after office hours. I posted at Durgapur on Tr basis for 1yr. I am original at the strength of Kolkata Office. My residence is at Kolkata. But every Friday I to seek station leave permission through online system. Sir many staff members daily performing duty from home more than 50 to 60 km away from office. How they are exempted. Because as per rule above 20 km SL permission is required to leave HQ. Kolkata Durgapur 190 km. Your advice pl.

Goutam kr das   05 July 2019

I am working with EMPLOYEES PF ORGN. Under Ministry of Labour & Employment. We have 5days week. We have no service condition to stay at HQ after office hours. I posted at Durgapur on Tr basis for 1yr. I am original at the strength of Kolkata Office. My residence is at Kolkata. But every Friday I to seek station leave permission through online system. Sir many staff members daily performing duty from home more than 50 to 60 km away from office. How they are exempted. Because as per rule above 20 km SL permission is required to leave HQ. Kolkata Durgapur 190 km. Your advice pl.

This is more of a practice than a rule. There are no statutory rules which lays down such a service condition. You may ascertain the rule position under RTI, for which application could be filled online.

This is more of a practice than a rule. There are no statutory rules which lays down such a service condition. You may ascertain the rule position under RTI, for which application could be filled online.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     05 July 2019

Ask a friend or relative from a different station,  to file RTI Application as follows:

Application dt......Jul, 2019 seeking information under RTI Act

Before: CPIO, Employees PF organisation,......................

RI Fee: Postal order No...for Rs.10/- fvg. Accounts officer, EPF payable  at Durgapur

Applicant.

Subject on information sought:  Commuting of employees from outstation regularly.

Information solicited:

1. Please provide the copy of GO/Notification/Circular that states that employees working at Durgapur office should stay locally only and has to obtain prior permission for staying outside Durgapur.

2. Please provide the list of employees that are daily/weekly commuting from other stations like Kolkata to Durgapur

3..Please provide the names of those employees that were permitted to commute and action taken against those who are commuting without permission.

4..Please inform laid down procedure for seeking such permission.

Applicant.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register