Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

harish prabhu (advocate)     13 June 2010

citation on 395 bail.

i have filed a 439 crpc and the offence is 395

the complainant alleges that a group of 5 men hired his Qualis took him to an isolated place and threw chilly powder and snatched his vehicle, mobile, watch, there is a delay of 14 hours in filing complaint and the reason given is that he was searching for the vehicle himself, moreover there is no proper identification, i am appearing for A2 who is been arrested on the basis of the self statement given by A1 ,. so kindly if there is any citation which could be helpful for me pls send........ the chargesheet is not yet filed and the A1 resides in Bangalore whereas A2 is a resident of THurvekere about 100 km from bangalore......thanks in advance.

waiting for the advise and citations.

Learning

2 Replies

Jeetendra singh (Advocate)     14 June 2010

Accused have any medical record? if yes file it.a1 get bail or not? what is the position of recovery? vehicle has been recovered or not. plz give the answer of these question .........

Jeetendra Singh

harish prabhu (advocate)     16 June 2010

s sir vehicle has been recovered from a1 and no recovery from my client.  a1 has applied for bail. and has the objection date along with us.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register