Upgrad LLM

investment recovery from froud company

me and family invest 4000 rs monthly in citrus chk inn as investment but some year before sebi ban this company scheme for unothorised collection of money and sebi declaired to return all money of investors but his officer replying us that they are sebi charge him penelety that he is now bankcurupt and they unable to return money now till his all property will sell

please suggest us what should we do

Hello Devendra!

Kindly lodge a complaint with the local police station against this company and its offiicials and also check wth Economic Offence Wing, if any case is registered against this company and its officials. if yes, then you can also join them as a complainant.

Further, incase of any recoverey is done by the EOW / Police you may get your money on proportianate basis only.



Adv. Rohit M. Dalmia





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x