LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pradeep Varghese (Sr. Exec)     18 June 2019

Cidco transfer final order not collected

I purchased a flat in New Mumbai in 2013 at which point i completed all formalities. I also completed the cidco transfer and paid the transfer fee, i received a receipt confirming payment of the transfer fee and noc for mortgage. Unfortunately i did not realise that a final order was also required. I just recently realised that this document also need to be collected. Can you please guide me on how i need to go about doing this and what are the charges.. any guidance will be highly appreciated.

Learning

3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     19 June 2019

Make an RTI to CIDCO and solicit laid down procedure from them as follows:

Information solicited:

1.Please provide me copy of entire laid down procedure for transfer of Cidco built flat.

Rigved kalekar   08 February 2021

Just go the your CIDCO Office, they will give you an application. There will be a list of documents required to be submitted which should be behind the application given by CIDCO office.

Normally the documents required are

1)Sale agreement,

2)NOC from the Society in which you have the flat/shop,

3)Property Tax bill and

4)Aadhar card of the owner

Fill the application and submit the documents and pay the requisite fees for which they will issue a receipt. The CIDCO Order you will get after a after a week or so, depending on the CIDCO Office.

Rajesh More   14 February 2023

Hi..we did not collect final order in Year 2020..inspite of paying amount...if we want final order now year 2023..are they are charges?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register