Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

My gf is filing rape case for not marrying her How to defen?

Page no : 2

(Guest)
So it�s better to get married and try changing her and me? Is best option?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     24 June 2019

consult your family by stating 2+2=4              

(Guest)
I�m sorry I can�t understand. Plsfell me clearly Sudhir

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 June 2019

You need to convince your family that you are not going to jail alone.

(Guest)
Can I just Marry her ? It wouldn�t lead any more problems?

(Guest)
She went to police station yesterday and filed a formal complaint on me for cheating . Police asked me to come down to station . What should I do now ? Take a lawyer along with me ? Or should I just go and talk wit them about my issues ??

(Guest)
I wish that was true. Since my girlfriend belongs to SC. I don�t think court will have mercy on me for having physical relationship with her and breaking the promises what I did to her or family. I spoke wit some lawyers and they r telling it�s gonna be worst since I�m father is govt employee. Also it will effect my IT job

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     13 July 2019

once in lock up for 48(+) housrs on true/false charge his father is deemed suspended and not to expect terminal benefit unless issue resolved in merit (no compromise  - no benefit of dount) befor ehe retires.

Originally posted by : Sandy
I wish that was true. Since my girlfriend belongs to SC. I don�t think court will have mercy on me for having physical relationship with her and breaking the promises what I did to her or family. I spoke wit some lawyers and they r telling it�s gonna be worst since I�m father is govt employee. Also it will effect my IT job

I don�t think court will have mercy on me for having physical relationship with her and breaking the promises what I did to her or family.

certainly NOT.  This becomes a case of rape.  You willbe accused  and your family members (on whose colleteral promise she agreed) will all be abettors.).

Further the girl is being rejected simply because :-

1. She is SC
  2. your relatives came in the marrige of sister and rejected idea of marrige with SC girl.
  3. Your parents are now influenced by relatives and now refusing for marriage.
  4. You are unable to oppose parents.
  5. You are inventing other excuses (atleast anyone will believed so) to deny marriage.

This becomes a case of atrocities on SC/ST.

Originally posted by : Sandy

I spoke wit some lawyers and they r telling it�s gonna be worst since I�m father is govt employee. Also it will effect my IT job

You appear to be lucky to have met prudent lawyers instead of meet case hungry lawyers. Other wise some lawyer could have promised you moon and charged hefty fee and invited you to litigation.

(Guest)
Sudhir sir , whatever you are telling is correct . I�m so happy that I found your advices here . Now we have complained on her at Commisoner offc Vanitha Sahayavani. And again she complained on me at Women�s commison and SC/St commission. So what would we do now ?

(Guest)
Sudhir sir , whatever you are telling is correct . I�m so happy that I found your advices here . Now we have complained on her at Commisoner offc Vanitha Sahayavani. And again she complained on me at Women�s commison and SC/St commission. So what would we do now ?

I spoke wit some lawyers and they r telling it�s gonna be worst since I�m father is govt employee. Also it will effect my IT job

Yes all that girl has to do is to ensure 48(+) hour custody of your  father (quite possible in given facts), the he is deemed suspended. 

Even if custody is less tha 48 hours his department can without waiting for court order initiate disciplinary proceedings since crime against woman and propagation of untouchability is a professional misconduct (of very serious nature) for Govt servant in addition to be be a criminal case. 

This may surpise you and few others but deptt has such powers.

Such proceedings can result even in dismissal from service(without pension/gratuity/leave encashment).

you told on PM that you care called in Thana. take your parents to thana  without which they may not be inteested to understand that 2+2=4.

It may be lucky for you if (before that case is referred to Mahila/Dalit cell)  :-

1. your parents understand that in the given facts falling on feet of the girl can be rescue.
  2. you pcik up courage of defying parents and save your career and fathers pension.

Apparently as so far no case seems to have been filed. 

Also have to realise that if the police fails or abstains from  taking strict action on you and parents they run the risk of dent in the career due to advise comments by NCW, NCSC or both.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register