Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Biswal   07 June 2019

wife cheating

hello sir
sir my brother in law got married on 6thmay 2019.my brother in law found her that she cheated on him as he found her what app chats n call history is also shows that she is cheated on him she also send her photos to them actually she have 2 affairs at a time now it's one months of marriage as of now...she doesn't even talk with him yet and therefore all family members n he itself is hummlated with this thing...so sir plz suggest some which is really helpful to my brother in law....n his family...

Learning

5 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     07 June 2019

Marriage is not even one year old and your brother in law cannot even seek divorce within one year of marriage. The annulment of marriage on the ground of fraud or misinformation or non disclosure about the previous relationship of the wife at the time of marriage can be option for nullity of marriage, however the evidence of her previous relationship existing at the time of the marriage and these were not informed to the husband for taking his consent for the marriage needed, that will not be so easy for the husband to get and prove it in the court. The divorce by mutual consent can be another option that can be worked out and any settlement in this regard can be done with the wife, after one year of marriage completes, the joint petition for divorce by both can be presented in the Family Court.

thank u so much sir....

sir if girl family filed false dowry and domestic violence case than what will we do sir becoz I hv seen 2/ 3 cases there girl side are guilty but they filed dowry case to boy family that's why I m asking please suggest......

Sir if my brother in law file a application regarding extra marital affair and then proceed for mutual consent by discussing it with the family then is there any chance that we can get safe from a dowry case if filed after

Sir we have proof regarding this extra marital affair we have whatsapp chats exported to my brother in law mail id and we have phone chats and some pics of that type kindly tell me if these proofs are valid and enough or not?
And what can we do further in this matter sir?
And sir we didn't ask for dowry and we haven't done any physical abuse to her and family is mentally tensed
And my brother in law too has attempted a suicide and also all these things are not known to that girl

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register