BCI EXAM

FOUNDER-PRESIDENT DR. BABASAHEB AMBEDKAR DEMOCRATIC RIGHTS FORUM (DRF) - The Foundation for Social Justice and Constitutional awareness for trial of public service. (Ph.9322246333) drf.india@gmail.com

Sorry my Lawyers for entering into your fraternity group but I saw here that a basic question arisen regarding uniformity in establishment for all the professions is not there and provision of test after completion of professional course in Law field.

It is something very serious that a person is giving his/her years in a course to become professional and after passing years if they are restricted under pretext of such test to check their professional ability.  If one not found fit / suitable in that case who will return their passed years ?  Why all kind of such test are not being done at initial stage so that the failures will have option to check some other suitable professional course at right time ?

Another side we should keep in view that; it is not necessary that a person doing some professional course and he/she go in that profession.  Many people do many professional courses including LLB to have knowledge.  In such kind they are not very serious to go in deep and take the course like an extra.  It should be encouraged that people are interested to have knowledge of many fields which they can use.  This option should not be broken.  The problem will arise if they sometime decide to use it as a professional and in that case they cannot give proper services to the hirer.  The profession of Lawyers effects the life of their clients.  Therefore, it is very much necessary to check their ability.  What should be method it can only be a subject for debate.

See, if a customer goes to a shopkeeper to buy one kg. sugar.  If the shopkeeper gives some less quantity or bad quality than it can be measured and the shopkeeper can also be hanged.  HOW TO MEASURE THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY AN ADVOCATE TO THEIR CUSTOMER ?  HOW CAN BE THEY HANGED FOR BAD SERVICE OR FOR UNJUSTIFIED MONEY TAKEN IN LIEU ?

Thanks for this space.

Total likes : 1 times

Advocate

Ram Sir, I will ask you a simple question relating to your example. How can you assure that the person gives satisfactory service after getting through entrance exam? It is up to the professional to give service for which he is paid. That cannot be measured and made foolproof.

Advocate

At the initial stage how can one measure the qualification? it will be like counting a chicken before it is hatched? as regards entrance exams there are entrance admission test like CLAT Common law admission test, but many can not afford that test but even CLAT is based on certain fundamental general subjects. But Bar exam is based on the qualification obtained by the dgree holder to sit in the bar, so what is the doubt about this bar exam, ofcourse provided the BCI issued in advance the kind of test they intend to have for the test to all the colleges well in advance.

FOUNDER-PRESIDENT DR. BABASAHEB AMBEDKAR DEMOCRATIC RIGHTS FORUM (DRF) - The Foundation for Social Justice and Constitutional awareness for trial of public service. (Ph.9322246333) drf.india@gmail.com

Ms. Suchitra,

I have taken first your question on top you can see there.

And, whatever I say I do not claim for that as it is final.  I only represent the things which I see and I expect from all of us, the beneficiary citizens of our democratic nation, that we all should take initiative to sort out the answers of our question.

I do not claim that I have all the answers.  But YES ! I claim that nothing can remain out of reach of my eyes and whenever I got some irregularity I ever do protest till its finalization.  I ever get answers of my questions and I also stand with real and deserving seekers.  I can assure you that I will surely have conversation with BCI on your and mine questions.  WILL YOU LAW STUDENTS COME UP TO SUPPORT MY EFFORTS IN THIS REGARDS ?  I DON’T THINK ONE WILL COME UP.  SO WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU ???

OTHER THAN, YOU ALL ARE ALREADY HAVING A LAWYERS FRATERNITY GROUP THAT’S FOR YOU, NOT FOR ME AS PER WORDS OF SOME NEWLY WEDED WITH LAW FACULTY !!!

One more thing Ms. Suchitra !  I find you ever say very less but whatever you say that has some base and that’s why I respect you and many time expressed thanks and congratulation to you on this public site.  So, I am not passing time here and I ever listen you with full concentration and replies according to my ability.

THANKS AND BEST WISHES.

Dear Mr. Assumi, I am attaining you sir… I also regard to the say by Mr. Kiran Kumar… How to save the years of the passioned students sir ?  We should have some sort of their years passed during the course.. Don't you feel it sir ??  I am insisting for nothing but some sort which will be justified in all aspects..... 

Ms. Suchitra,

I can’t give this opportunity go lapsed right here.

You said it; “THAT CANNOT BE MEASURED AND MADE FOOLFROOF”.  By stating these words you oblige the innocent clients by pointing out that THERE ARE MANY “FOOLS” TOO WHO ARE MAKING FOOLS TO THEIR INNOCENT CLIENTS...

BIG THANKS TO YOU AND GREAT CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR HONESTY, INTEGRITY & DARE TO STATE OF FACTS.

Advocate

Dear Ram samudre Sir, let me join you in congratulating our friends who have pointed out the right queries. First and top priorities is that Bar Council of India, should take a serious view of the existing Law colleges as pointed out by the members. What BCI is doing to those colleges that is flauting all the rules lay down by it and being recognised by the BCI? Law Colleges with students of various hues and colours comes out of such colleges with law degree and they may be in a position to do anything left and right with powerful politicians at their side, and to borrow from the language of the Supreme Court, making an ass of the law: Yes, Bar exam is required but at the same time BCI should do something about the quality of the legal institutions itself and not the students, that is what Suchitra, wants to hear it I believe.

LAWYER

iam sorry to say, that 60% of the legal study persuers today emerging is of joke. Don't compare law with another professions for the god sake. You find no one getting into MBBS or C.A. for timepass, that is the dream for their life. we have to know that the law rules the nation, which means lawyers are guiding executives. But, only 40% law students come with great ambition and 25% are from the top law schools.

yes, not at great extent, but for some extent this exam rules-out  such canditates and make this profession tranparent and knowledgeble.

no doubt, already there is a plan even in MBBS field, there are planning for the same, ofcourse already existing in few states.

feel ease to go eith this BCI exam, surely it refresh ur legal skills and make u the best emerging out with flying colors.

thaks & regards,

ADITYA VADALI.

Advocate

Aditya Sir, I know the state of students and of practicing lawyers too who have come to this field out of sheer incapacity to get admission in any other professional field. Is it not because of poor educational structure of law colleges? Let BCI take steps to ensure quality education. That aspect is nothing to do with entrance exams for enrollment. Today, lawyer profession is not the same as it was years before. Now , we lawyers are on par with any professional and so, it is essential that this field gets common entrance test for admission.

Advocate

Want to add another thing here, Aditya ji, please do not forget there are irresponsible, careless professionals even in medical or among C.As. It is not fair to judge all of them as capable. But, yes, I agree that the situation is not as bad as that of our field because there is no bar on eligibility apart from having ONLY a degree in any branch, here.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x