LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bijay Arya   03 June 2019

regarding domestic violence

sir I leave with two other brother in house which is owned by mother, or the owner of my house is mother. my elder brother is kidney patient since December 2017. all brother has seperate room or seperate mess. the expenditure of medecine and other expenses is carry by me and my mother. now I stopped to give money for treatment to elder brother. now the elder brother threatening every day to me if I do not bear the expenditure then he will committed suicide and given my name. However my bhabhi also threatening for domestic violence and s*xual harassment. I am very afraid because I am a govt employees. what can I do to my elder brother and wife. if my mother gift the property to me. then after the death of elder brother my bhabhi claim domestic violence to me or intangle me. she had no son or daughter. my elder brother marriage was done 2000. what protection can I take.

Learning

3 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     05 June 2019

If possible records the statements of your elder brother and bhabhi, this evidence will help you. Cases filled by your bhabhi will he dealt as an when they are registered.

Bijay Arya   06 June 2019

Deepak Sir can I discuss the whole matter with u in details

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     06 June 2019

Yes, can contact me on 9456777600 for paid service.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register