LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Moochman19 (PSB)     03 June 2019

Need peace of mind

Date: 02/06/2019 There is lots of tension in my head today. I got in to trap of life from which I am not able to get out.Day by Day I am decreasing my memory power due tensions in my life. I am fade up with my life; I do not want to live anymore. I cannot able to maintain the balance between my work life and personal life. I do not know how to say but I always get tense as my wife frequently threatening me of committing sucicide.I cannot share this thing with anybody ,but I have get these feeling out of my heart to get some comfort. I have tried my best to make her happy, but I could not. I failed. She frequently gets angry at little things and behaves like mad girl & throws things (speaker, Bottles etc) and sometimes she hurt herself by hitting her head to the wall & pulling hairs by herself. I have never seen this kind behavior .Is it any Disorder or this kind of person exists. I do not like her habit of smoking. She becomes a chain smoker. She bathe in night ,do not know how she stay like this without bathing in this hot summer day. May be she is behaving like this she is alone when I go to office. May be it’s her loneness, that killing her from inside, I don’t .I am irritated with her mad behavior. I do everything for her I cook, I massage her. I do everything for her, still she is not happy, and she says that I do not love her. What else I do to make her happy, I do not know. I cannot live like this anymore.

Learning

1 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     03 June 2019

Please take an appointment with a Marriage counselor or Psychiatrist and keep yourself always healthy and happy.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register