LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sunaina Nath   09 May 2019

Facebook

I accused someone as a fraud without any proof in a facebook page titled with "LOAN for POOR CIBIL PERSON" .

Is this a crime ?

Learning

7 Replies

Anil Upadhyay (Lawyer)     09 May 2019

Yes you have accused him as fraud without any reason.. you told 82 comments that means you was involved in chat...

Sunaina Nath   10 May 2019

I need your contact details and whatsapp number in this regard.

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     10 May 2019

I think this question was already posted in a different style and answered by Experts.

Again, I wish to tell you that nobody normally moves Court for such a small Cause.

Howver, please be civil in all your online activities, to ensure that you do not get into trouble.

Nikita Parekh   10 May 2019

It seems the querist has abused this particular individual too much and is disclosing little facts in this forum and pretending to be innocent

Nikita madam , I agree with you that "it seems" becoz i am unable explain everything in proper words. if anyone can provide me any means of contact details, i can send all the screenshot i have taken. There is nothing to play "innocent" . I had doubts, hence i asked. I did not expect something like this here too. It is disappointing when I am asking for help and getting a suspicious view upon myself.

I would like to state one more thing , if anyone search in facebook "Loan for low cibil people" , anyone can go through the posts that had been posted there.(Only if , privacy made to public) Then maybe i will be to prove my innocency as mentioned above.

AracelyBElder   27 November 2019

Almost everyone is now a user of Facebook app and I think it is a good platform for users and also some people use this for fraud. Thanks for sharing the ninjaessays related to this crime issue. We need to discuss about this.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register