LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vidya (ss)     08 May 2019

What to do?

Dear experts with your advices i won a lot. Now need one more best direction. My lovely wife filed case in 2013, since then with advices here i played a fair game with most currepte police and cheating wife. She filed case and fir registered ..Police arrested my family members. Untill that I never know law, with your advices i filed several RTI with logical questions. That subinspector of police frustratedly took request transfer and run away to avoid answering me. I believe because of that my lovely wife scared to attend court, she never came. Judge gave 4 time schedule but there absence made cancel it and give dates. Ofcourse mean while I filed divorce case for that too my lovely wife not attended, i vot expartie divorce and happily married soon i am going to be father as well. Now I am requesting my lawyer to ask judge seriously how long he want to give dates. When the petitioner not attending even after 6 years nighter he issuing warrants against them nor disposing case. Today i personally asked judge to give schedule and delivery right justice whom ever right. But still he is giving dates. My lawyer saying sir, this is not only case, we can not argue with judge. We just wait for his dicison. If this is the case when my case will come to end. What is the best action i can do? Please advice me the Best Thanks in advance

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     08 May 2019

Put it in lok adalat.But both sides must attend on the given date by the court.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     08 May 2019

Zeeshan   26 May 2019

Originally posted by : Rama chary Rachakonda

Seems like he already said that other party is not attending any hearing. He needs a solution for the same.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register