BSNL is about to shut down so who gonna pay for the service benefits

Retired employee.

File RTI Application and seek information from State Public Information officer, at Station House officer of that Police station.

Information solicited:

1.Please provide status of investigation in missing FIR No......................................

2.Please inform day to day action taken in tracing the missing person.

3.Please provide the reason for not issuing traceable certificate even after registering complaint on......................

Deputy Manager

You have quoted a ruling in your first query, but it looks that you haven't ever read it, because, if you had even read it then ought to have not have asked such question.

actually we filed the RTI for seeking this information. PIO replied that information is already listed on the official website but there is no such records before 2004. now the concern his raised to his senior officer but he rejected the appeal on same ground, now we raised a complain and someone told us if they will not respond then we need to file an appeal in the court.

now what we should do? appeal to court or file the death declaration to the lower court?

Om Prakash Sir, i have read that and still have that soft copy with me. Police provided her tracing report after few years. she went to them with FIR and police tracing report but the dept rejected her application on the ground that her husband was absent on duty so they filed an charge sheet and removed him from services. she wrote them twice or thrice for seeking of service benefits of her husband but they rejected her application on the same ground then she filed an OA in CAT, CAT decision was in her favour but then the dept knocked the doors of HC but HC agreed on the CAT's decision.

Deputy Manager

Your missing father is presumed dead legally because you haven't heard of him from the last 20 years. Secondly the so called experts will confuse you, because some of them don't even know the RTI act, that no information can be provided if 20 years old. Please read section 106 of evidence act or read the judgement which you have quoted, half of your problem will be solved a bit. But above all first meet the free legal aid authority of your town or District.

we're not rely on RTI. Now we gonna file death declaration to the dist court only with FIR and non traceable report is not required.

thank you ao much for giving your precious time. god bless you Sir.

Deputy Manager

Read the judgement of Polimetla Mary Sarojini carefully, you would come to know many things. Else, if you feel can give me a call at 6 PM today 28 April on +916394314144

Sir I'm deaf-mute but I'll tell my brother if we required any help, he'll call you and explain me further and tomorrow we're going to DSLA for free legal aid.

thank you so much.

Deputy Manager

God bless you and your mother too. Regards.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x