bsnl is about to shut down so who gonna pay for the service benefits

can anyone help me out with lil information? my father was in bsnl, he went missing in 1999. bsnl filed chargesheet against my father & removed him from services, now my mother gonna file a writ petition in high court. HC gonna rule by allowing us the service benefits because our case is similar to Polimetla Mary Sarojini and another. now bsnl is not able to pay the salary of their employees so how they'll pay the service benefits of my father? my family's financial condition is very bad. this is just last option to get rid of our financial condition.

please let me know, how bsnl gonna pay us? will they pay or what can be the consequences?

Deputy Manager

Your father went missing in the year 1999, but his family survived for 20 years without his any service benefits yet claiming of worst financial situation. Now the BSNL is in dire financial crisis, and suddenly you woke up after 20 years as to who will pay those benefits to his family though without any effort from your end so far. You even did not move the court for relief. Not only that you are comparing the case of Polimetla Marry Sarojini with yours, facts of which are not similar to your case.

actually in 2000 my mother lodged an FIR and submitted to the department, dept.told her to come after 7 years. She went in 2007 with an application but they didn't respond then she lodged complaint to head of their department. They said, the personnel file & service book records are missing from the records room. There was no response untill 2010. My mother wrote several letters to them but in vain then again in 2015, my wrote to them a letter to release service benefits. they reverted that dept. filed an charge sheet against my father and removed him from services in 2005 as per records which they found in his service book. they did ex parte enquiry and imposed him penalty then again she wrote back that she filed them soft copy of FIR even dept didn't notified about chargesheet and penalty? but they reverted same what they replied earlier. My mother only got FIR with her but someone told her to get chargesheet and penalty detail through RTI then obtain non traceable report from police but police is not providing non traceable report also someone suggested to file death declaration suit to lower court but her financial condition is that strong for hiring a lawyer but when i heard this news about BSNL, i came here and posted my question?

police will not provide non traceable without bribe. we'll not get any lawyer who gonna help us without advance fees so tell me Sir how it gonna work? someone suggested us to file death declaration without non traceable report so i just want to ask it possible to file death suit without non traceable and is that possible to get lawyer without advance fees?

Retired employee.

Let your mother visit to the District Legal Services authority for proper guidance.

Deputy Manager

Ms. Jaspreet Randhir Kaur, my only intention was to provoke you to come out with some fact, except that our financial condition is very bad. First of all you/or/ and your mother are ladies, entitled to get free legal aid including the services of a lawyer from the state government, which information can be got from the public in your town. Secondly there is time limit for approaching the court for any relief, which you may have lost due to delay. However, the good is that majority of our judges are so compassionate in condoning the delay also, if requested with the facts or the helplessness. And please remember that two cases can never be similar, because similarity depends upon the facts and the circumstances. Regards.

thank you Prasad Sir for your valuable comment. I googled it and found the place I'll approach them in the morning.

Om Prakash Sir, legal aid will help out with any case? like death declaration suit filing? then after obtaining death suit? what will be the next step? to approach HC or CAT?

Deputy Manager

They may help you out with the entire case. Please consult them for everything which you wished in this case, even in approaching to CAT or HC.

sure Sir, we'll approach the DSLA tomorrow. One last question, can we file death declaration suit without non traceable report of police? police is not providing that, they're seeking bribe from us so is that possible to obtain declaration without that report?

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x