Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nirav sharma   13 April 2019

matter of high court

dear sir,

my name is nirav sharma, . I had hired one lawyer, and discussed my problem with him, he suggested me to go for high court ,and told me that u will not have to pay more money instead we will recover the money your wife took away from me, after long conversation I was convinced. my recovery case is going on I'm the court which my wife has filed, I have already paid 50000 to her. by means of cheque,. now the problem is that my lawyer has given the case to one lawyer ,. now in district court, Jugde is asking for the stay copy of high court.
I have been following about the submission copy of high court but my lawyer is not giving me instead he told me to contact high courtlawyer, since a month I am in touch with lawyer with telephonic conversation and whatsapp conversation in which he is assuring me daily that I will mail you the submission copy, but daily he is making some excuses.
I have a doubt he has not submitted any case in high court it has been ten months since Long I paid him 30000 advance for it.
what should I do to inquire myselves whether he has filed some high court case of not, I could I know mysleves where should I give complaint about it, please guide me iam from Vadodara , how should I tackle this matter, how will I know he has filed any case, please guide me

Learning

3 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     14 April 2019

Sir,

Which High Court you are referring here? I beleive you can check online and find out.

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

Nirav sharma   14 April 2019

sir, Ahmedabad high court and my name is nirav Sharma, tried to find but I didnot get any clue

Nirav sharma   15 April 2019

since one month, iam asking lawyer for submission copy, recovery case is going on kn the court, judge has asked for the stay copy at high court, but since one month iam after my lawyer, he is giving lame excuses as if iam a Fool, giving lame excuses but not talking about submission copy for which I had told him since ten months, what should I do, please guide me,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register