LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Salary pending

2. Had informed CEO Nidhisha 6 months in advance before officially putting down my papers and then served notice period of 30 days to the company (15th Nov to 15 Dec 2018), even then they forced me to extend my notice period, saying my duties were not complete which was completely untrue. 3. I was supposed to receive salary in 45 days from date of leaving, which should be 31st Jan 2019, but they told it will credit along with the Feb paycycle. 4. On 6th Feb I received email from about hold on my salary and was asked to reply immediately, despite knowing I was getting married on 10th Feb and had been occupied in preparation and functions. I had the chance to check my mailbox on 27th Feb and so reverted on same day, where they were accusing me for client escalation which was received after I had left the company and did not have any company belongings with me. And once again they were completely aware of it. Since then I have received 2 emails from CEO Nidhisha varshney, informing about repeated delay in paying my dues and they did not bother once to give me the reason of delay. My 45 days salary is overdue from past 3 months. And Everytime I approach them through emails, I get another reply informing about delays only. On 11th April, I asked for an update and Nidhisha replied she was out of office and can't share update now whereas I saw her getting into the building of office. So she clearly lied about it too. Since then I have no reply from company's end and I have informed them to expect legal action will be taken by me.

Learning

1 Replies

Anil Upadhyay (Lawyer)     12 April 2019

file Recovery suit

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register