LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Palani Murugan M   26 March 2019

Maintenance case

Wife has filed Maintenance case under section 125, and she claim Rs. 15,000 per Month as Mentioning husband is working as Software Engineer with Rs. 45,000 as salary per month.

Whereas Husband is not earning as mentioned above his salary is Rs.13,300 per month all deduction and living outstation rented room.

In above stituation how the law works and how court order the husband to give maintenance as per law.

Kindly mention how to argue inorder reduce the maintenance amount as per law.

Learning

7 Replies

TGK REDDI   26 March 2019

Produce the proof of your salary.

Prosecute her for forgery.

Gia Khalifa   26 March 2019

Originally posted by : Palani Murugan M
Wife has filed Maintenance case under section 125, and she claim Rs. 15,000 per Month as Mentioning husband is working as Software Engineer with Rs. 45,000 as salary per month. Whereas Husband is not earning as mentioned above his salary is Rs.13,300 per month all deduction and living outstation rented room.In above stituation how the law works and how court order the husband to give maintenance as per law.Kindly mention how to argue inorder reduce the maintenance amount as per law.

Latest high court ruling states one cannot argue party in person.  Correct me if I am wrong.  In that case even if I tell how to argue, you wont be able to, better to take mutual diovrce, pay money one shot and get it over.

Krishna   27 March 2019

Is Hyderabad high court stated that patty in person can't argue own case?

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     27 March 2019

Party in person can always argue if he has not appointed an Advocate to argue his matter.

Shashi Dhara   27 March 2019

Every one has right to defend his case himself even he is not an advocate.

Palani Murugan M   27 March 2019

Argue meant supporting matter inorder reduce the maintenance amount

Sugar Daddy   02 April 2019

court will see your salary. and her salary. if she is not earning or there is huge salary difference between salary of husband and wife then you might be directed to pay some account.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register