Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gayatri Gayatri ( )     09 March 2019

regarding SF5 Charge sheet

Hi,
I have a serious query related to my carrier.

I work in a couple government organization. I felt sick and was on leave from last 2 years. i stay far away from city. I applied private medical sick . Doctor who issued certificate is a government doctor running camp at some other place. as I stay far away from city I did not went to department hospital. all this 2 years I have been submitting sick certificates time to time. Never there is any delay.

During this period my close relatives approached member of parliament of my constituency with medical documents and asked if he can help in any way to get transferred to my native place. honorable MP gave a letter which was forwarded to my office administration by their office.

now my office administration has issued standard form 5 charge sheet . they want to initiate action on me.

could you please let me know how to face it ? what can be the consequences.

some people are telling that when employee has been on sick leave administration has no right to issue charge sheet .

kindly help me.

Learning

7 Replies

om prakash sir , termination on what basis? it's not unauthorized absent. it's a medical absent. kindly advise further

Om prakash sir, I don't know if I can post entire content of not that's why It's in Indian railways and designation is clerk.

P. Venu (Advocate)     09 March 2019

What is 'couple' Government organisation? What is the rule under which chargesheet has been issued? What are the articles of charge and imputations thereto? Had you applied for the periods you were absent and the if so, were the leave, as applied for, sanctioned or otherwise? What is the kind of leave you had applied?

Venu sir, I was given standard form 5 sf5 Leave applied by me is sick leave. Every time I asked administration to grant me leave f . But no where they replied that they are rejecting it.

On prakash sir, Once a departmental person went and checked with my doctor if certificates are genuine or not....my doctor gave a written statement that they are genuine and he wrote that he asked me to take rest till his further instructions. Please tell me how to counter this charge sheet.

Mr. Ram Prasad, if you are really expecting any meaningful suggestion from us, please provide materail facts rather than providing subjective opinions and half-baked and selective facts.

Thanks, Mr. Om Prakash, I am still awaiting further information from queriest.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register