LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ankush Jadhav   06 March 2019

Non payment of my salary by employer

I am working in Profitmart securities, MD has taken my interview and he did not disclosed some trade policies at the time of interview, due to same I refused to work further because my clients were getting loss because of company illegal trade, my manager misguided client, for the reason I decided to resign immediately next month of my joining. due to same PROFITMART SECURITIES refusing to pay my full and final settlement ,

I am recently marred, I have my EMI on going, what should I do ..

Learning

4 Replies

CA Umesh Kumar   06 March 2019

sorry to hear this. How much salary outstanding ? You know all facts, terms and coonditions etc. You should ask for payment. But focus on finding a new job

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 March 2019

You can give complaint in nearest labour commissioner office 

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     06 March 2019

You have just worked for one month and you can calim only one month salary .

Gautam Roy   17 March 2019

My self Gautam Roy I had joined a FMCG company miric biotech Ltd in July-2018. As a ASM of up east.next month I have create super stockist in lko.in aug-2018 first week in dehli h.o agreement signed by super stockist with 6lac dd which is name of company.on time gm & AGM told him stock will be delivered within next 20 days but they don't send.super stockist creat pressure on me for talk to him for stock.i have talk with him & finally gone dehli, gm has talk with S.S & giving surity to him stock will be send as soon as possible. One month gone but they don't sent stock & my salary also I have send email to gm ,hr but he don't give any possitive response,I have reached new dehli and talk to gm & AGM also for stock they has to talk with super stockist,but not send stock slowly-2 I have critical financial condition & I m in mentally disturbed,from nov-2018 they called SS and talk with each other they don't pickup my call & not respond on my email,I was very disturbed I have talk to super stockist he has told me they are talking with us regularly.but they not take my call,so finally I have resigned from company on January-2019,but they not send me resignation acceptance letter,I have send gm,hr,& compony info mail 3reminders email also but they don't reply. So I wants to take a legal action against compony & company member for send super stockist stock & my pending salary.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register