LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harish Anumalla   05 March 2019

seller of property unable to come for registration

Hi, I was about to finalise a property for buy which is a slum. I have not yet sponsored lawyer yet. My question is seller of property is a mom and she don't walk now or too old. She is in native place where as property is in Mumbai. How we can take registration i.e poa, no objection sign on sale deed etc. All suns are ready to sign NOC. Kindly guide me please.

Report to moderator    49.32.209.63

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 March 2019

You can submit an application to the concerned sub-registrar. He himself comes to the house of old lady and get the things done. He will extra charges some fee for coming and going to the office etc.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     06 March 2019

The Mom is live in her native place and the property is in Mumbai. ok.  But what is the jurisdiction of Mom where is she living.  If she is living under jurisdiction of Mumbai, the Sub Registrar shall make a Private Attendance to her house for admission of the Document.  For that, Mom through some person have to submit an application to the Sub Registrar requesting him to attend her house for admission of document with requisit fee and provide conveyance to go.  If she is out of jurisdiction she shall give POA to one her children or well wishers.

Harish Anumalla   06 March 2019

thanks you very much for reply

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register