Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Khadervali Shaik   20 February 2019

Age of superannuation from 58 to 60 years.  

Age of superannuation from 58 to 60 years.

Total Replies : 1 

Khadervali Shaik     20 February 2019Sir, Govt.of AP issued G.O.Ms. No.26 dt: 19.2.2019 enhancing the age of superannuation from 58 to 60 years to the NMRs/ daily wage/ Full time /part time/ contingent employees joined before the cut-off date 25.11.1993.
In the said G.O. it is not mentioned the date from which date it should come i to force. 
what about the candidates who got retirement at the age of 58 years i.e., retired on or before the date of issue of the said G.O.
with regards......
shaik khader vali.

Bilal U Gani     20 February 2019

Yes truely speaking  the order is vague ; it is not mentioned wheather this is applicable to persons in service only. Need interpretation; However if any one already retiered can calim for the retierment benfits as a regualr employee as per the order issued - File a writ petition.

Public Services – Implementation of certain benefits to the NMRs/Daily Wage/ Full time/Part time/Contingent employees joined before the cut-off date i.e., 25.11.1993 - Orders – Issued.

FINANCE (HR.I – Plg. & Policy) DEPARTMENT

G.O.MS.No. 26 Dated: 19-02-2019 

Read the following:

Act 2 of 1994

G.O.Ms.No.212, Finance (PC.III) Department, dt. 22.04.1992.

G.O.(P).No.112, Finance (PC.III) Department, dt. 23.07.1997.

Council of Ministers Resolution C.R. No. 201-20/2019, dt. 08.02.2019

G.O.Ms.No.142, Finance (HR.I-Plg. & Policy) Department, dt. 27.08.2018.

Representation of Chairman, A.P. J.A.C., Amaravathi.

O R D E R:

In the reference 1st read above, an Act called the Andhra Pradesh (Regulation of appointments to Public Services and Rationalization of staff patter and pay structure), 1994 has been introduced to regulate irregular appointments in Public Service w.e.f. 25-11-1993.

In the references 2nd and 3rd read above, a specific scheme for regularization and absorption of Daily wage/NMRs/Consolidated Pay and part-time employees had been formulated, subject to satisfying certain conditions stipulated therein.

In the reference 4th read above, the Council of Ministers has resolved for implementation of the following benefits to the NMRs/Daily Wage/Full time/ Part time/Contingent employees joined before the cut-off date i.e, 25.11.1993:

Funeral Charges: Rs.15,000/-;

Casual Leaves : (15) days per annum;

Sanction of Ex-gratia: Rs.5,00,000/- for accidental death and Rs.2,00,000/- for natural death.

Paid Maternity Leave: 180 days of paid maternity leave.

Enhancement of age of superannuation: 58 to 60 years.

After careful examination, the Government is hereby order for extending the following benefits to the NMRs/Daily Wage/Full time/Part time/Contingent employees joined before the cut-off date i.e, 25-11-1993.

:: 2 ::

1. Funeral Charges:

An amount of Rs.15,000/- (Rupees fifteen thousand only) towards Funeral charges (Obsequie charges) to the deceased NMRs/Daily Wage/Full time/Part time/Contingent employees joined before the cut-off date i.e, 25-11-1993.

2. Casual Leave::

Fifteen (15) days of Casual Leave per year.

3. Ex-gratia:

An ex-gratia of Rs.5.00 lakhs (Rupees five lakhs only) for accidental death and Rs.2.00 lakhs (Rupees two lakhs only) for natural death.

4. Maternity Leave:

Paid maternity leave for (180) days equivalent to the existing remuneration drawn by the married women NMRs/Daily Wage/Full time/Part time/Contingent employees joined before the cut-off date i.e, 25-11-1993.

5. AGE OF SUPERANNUATION:

Enhancement of the age of superannuation from 58 years to 60 years to the NMRs/Daily Wage/Full time/Part time/Contingent employees joined before the cut-off date i.e, 25-11-1993,

The expenditure on funeral charges (obsequie charges) and ex-gratia shall be debited to the relevant head of account of the respective departments and for this purpose the expenditure incurred shall be exempted from the treasury control and quarterly regulation.

All the departments of Secretariat and Heads of Departments are requested to obtain supplementary grant for such expenditure incurred at the appropriate time during the same financial year.

All the departments are requested to take further necessary action in the matter accordingly.

Learning

1 Replies

Khadervali Shaik   20 February 2019

sir it is wrongly copied and pasted.pasted.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register