Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Unknown123 (SR Executive)     15 February 2019

Bail in high court

Hi,

Our tenenat has lodge an FIR agains 4 of us me, wife & parents for false 454, 452, 380 & Atrocity case to take revenge that we rented the room to other person.We applied for bail in session court. Our bail is rejected in session court, we moved to high court filed apeeal. High court judge says that we need to accomdate the licensee before any hearing. Please tell me if a high court judge can issue such an order during bail application. What is the next step if our bail is rejected in High Court.

Please help us we are in big trouble sicne last 2 months. This guy is using his power with megistrate & some politiacian to spoil our lives.

Learning

7 Replies

Unknown123 (SR Executive)     15 February 2019

Thanks sir for your reply. I heared from Ploce that they were presurrised by dist. Judge to take complaint as the complainant is driver of ditrict judge. The bail application was rejected in session court by the same judge. Can high court judge also reject the bail. How can I approach Supreme court for bail?

Please help.

Rounak Dey   15 February 2019

sir I have a problem actually my colleague gets in trouble he is charge with ipc 294,506,332 and sc/st act 3(1)5 is their any condition for bail and compromise because the person who complaint on my colleague is now tell she wants to cancel the case and compromise the case is their any possible of compromise in sc/st act???? plz reply

Unknown123 (SR Executive)     19 February 2019

Dear Sirs,

My AB application is pending with High court & the next hearing is on Friday 22nd. The complainant saw us & called police he also chased us & reached our residence, created buisance for almost 3 hours. When our socitey people opposed he left from there. He also shot our video on his mobile. Society security guard has wiritten his & his freinds name in the entry register. 

Can police still arrest us & what action can I take against him after AB from high court for creating such nuisance & horrifying us.

Please advise.

Unknown123 (SR Executive)     19 February 2019

Thanks sir for you valuable guidance, we left the place immediately & we are staying at unknown place now. But can police also come to the ofice to arrest me which outside the juridiction area. The adress was menionted in bail application.

And after AB order can I file complaint for that incident ?

Please advice.

Unknown123 (SR Executive)     20 February 2019

Hello Sir,

He has posted FIR copy on facebook & delcared name of all 4 of us as Farar Aaropi. I don't know what to do, I am so depressed please help.

Unknown123 (SR Executive)     13 March 2019

Dear Sirs,

We all 4 accused have got interim bail form high court till next hearing after 2 weeks from now. Are there still chances that anticipatory bail be rejected by the court?

Please help.

Unknown123 (SR Executive)     31 March 2019

Dear Om Prakash Sir,

Now the complainant agrees to setllement but he is demanding a huge sum of amount. My advocate is insiting upon it, he said if you are not agreeing to the sum of amount change your advocate. Sir what is the proceedure to change the adovocat in High court during AB application.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register