harsh asthana (advocate)     03 June 2010

REGISTRATION OF COMPANIES BY ADVOCATES

well concieved PIL I only hope some good sense prevails

Learning

9 Replies

harsh asthana (advocate)     03 June 2010

well concieved PIL I only hope some good sense prevails

R.Ranganathan (Advocate)     08 June 2010

We all lawyers should take this matter to its logical end of allowing the lawyers also to certify the e-forms like the chartered accountants and company secretary. We should all be together in this and fight till the end for our justice.

parayil kumar (Advocate)     17 September 2011

I would request to Ministry of Commerce that we Advocates should be given the right to file with ROC along with Digital Signature otherwise It will curtail our law to practice and also our fundamental rights. We lawyers are also dealing with all types of law relating to the company. 

parayil kumar (Advocate)     17 September 2011

Originally posted by :Ajith Kumar
"
I would request to Ministry of Corporte Affairs that we Advocates should be given the right to file with ROC along with Digital Signature otherwise It will curtail our law to practice and also our fundamental rights. We lawyers are also dealing with all types of law relating to the company. 
"

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     17 September 2011

We should also lobby with respective bar councils to join the issue.

manuraj (lawyer)     22 September 2011

i agree with  Advocate Siva Subramanian .

mca must include advocate in professional list for submitting e forms . at presently lawyers are allowed to practice before all forums.

i would like to inform that all interested lawyers are prepare and submit   mass petition before mca  against this discrimination 

satish kumar gindam (Advocate Tax Consultant)     22 September 2018

Dear All

I support and request to ministry corporate affairs, make provision to e forms can be attested by advocate through digital signature.

M.SRINIVASAN (S.ADVOCATE)     09 December 2019

Dear all

Still MCA they are not allowed advocates to register Private ltd  or LLP online e forms there is no facility to sign digitally even though if NCLT filing purpose advocates are not eligible to get certified copies from ROC

M.SRINIVASAN (S.ADVOCATE)     10 April 2020

Still Advocates are not eligible person to register the Private Limited Coy

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register