LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sugar Daddy   27 January 2019

How to return streedhan?

My wife has filed a case of keeping her streedhan and not returning to her. along with 498a and domestic violence. she submitted a list of streedhan asking us to return in reply I gave list to her now CAW officer says to deal with streedhan items mutually. and she is not ready to take it back. whereas we want to return egally my lawyer says it job of CAW cell to collect her items and become witness but he denies and says to exchange mutually. What can I do ?? I want to return, she in her complaint says she want it back but doesn't take. Neither CAW is helping

Learning

6 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     28 January 2019

CAW is only a wing of the Police, it is not the Court. Try to settle the matter amicably through the help of the elders and family friends.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 January 2019

Your own Lawyer can draft the letter addressed to CAW, your spouse citing appropriate clauses of relevant/applicable rules, and narrating all previous attempst made by you and ask to collect at/fromCAW under proper acknowledgment.

Or update you with best possible recourse.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 January 2019

In some matters IT is posted even at LCI that although there was availability of CCTV but it was claimed that said premise where transaction took place did not have CCTV and/or IT was  not working.

Martin S.   29 January 2019

Originally posted by : Sugar Daddy
My wife has filed a case of keeping her streedhan and not returning to her. along with 498a and domestic violence. she submitted a list of streedhan asking us to return in reply I gave list to her now CAW officer says to deal with streedhan items mutually. and she is not ready to take it back. whereas we want to return egally my lawyer says it job of CAW cell to collect her items and become witness but he denies and says to exchange mutually. What can I do ?? I want to return, she in her complaint says she want it back but doesn't take. Neither CAW is helping

You may make a parcel of the same to your wife's address through movers and packers transport.

Make a list of the items, and then mention it in lorry receipt and send it.

If that is not possible take all the items to court and make a list of items and submit before the judge on next date.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 October 2019

do not send it by parcel.  it will prove delivery of parcel but will not disclose the contents delivered.

you actually need proof of the items handedd over.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 October 2019

Originally posted by : Kumar Doab
Your own Lawyer can draft the letter addressed to CAW, your spouse citing appropriate clauses of relevant/applicable rules, and narrating all previous attempst made by you and ask to collect at/fromCAW under proper acknowledgment.

Or update you with best possible recourse.

You can try this solution.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register