Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Trivedi   19 January 2019

matter is disposed off

Dear sirs the matter is

one person who is lawyer in high court married my sister without taking decree from her first wife. he married first wife on 2008. then goes on marrying my sister in 2011 without disclosing that he is not legally divorced. the one baby boy born in 2013. then after dowry demand and harassment we filed 498 a. Then in 2014 he filed petition for her divorce in family court. but family denied and told that 6 month cooling period. then he got order from high court that to with retrospective effect. court ordered that he and her first wife are legally divorced from 2008. in High court he suppressed the facts that he married with my sister and having baby with my sister. and is facing 498. does high court give order with retrospective date. Now he is living with a third lady in live in relationships and having a baby.
Now in high court my review petition is disposed but it's been one month the final order for disposal has not come. can I get any relief from supreme court. kindly guide.

Learning

4 Replies

anubhav Bhatt   19 January 2019

Yes you may approach Supreme Court for more clarity you may contact us.

Regards
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
Mobile 9198889990

sir actually it's about married with my sister without getting decree from court. what about ipc 493 494 495.

sir I have so much faith in courts. But it is bcoz he is lawyer he is escaping from charges. the law should be equal for all. Equality before law.

Shashi Dhara   19 January 2019

U file for maintenance against him for kid &Ur sister .if u goto supreme court waste of money and time. spend that time money for maintenance case.he could not escape. Let he give money for wife and child otherwise he goes on marriyg and giving child and goes on .let he feed them.dont be. Afraid i.e.he is advocate.teach him lesson

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register