LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SOHAN CHATTERJEE   18 January 2019

any legal step for this kind of fraud case

I went to Frankfinn Institute, and I was insisted on registration after the interview. I was confused to take the call before registration since I need to pay the money. When I informed this , one madam named Ms Kakuli insisted me to take the admission saying there is some great discount for the time being, if you miss this opportunity you will be in loss and moreover if you later on decide not to continue then Frankfinn would be refunding you the money. On her refund assurance i paid the fees. Later on when I discussed this with my family and we decided that I will not be doing the course. When I called and went there for the refund they said it will be done in 10 days. After 10 days they started giving future dates etc. Finally now they are telling me that our head office is not approving your refund hence you need to wait till 15th.
My dad  is in serious condition, he's a cancer patient at it's very last stage. I have a call recording of one of the admins named, Mrs. Kakuli at Camac Street branch. It was clearly said by her that she will refund my money. Please help me.
I am really in bad need of money having a cancer patient at home.

my number: 8240567443

Learning

3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     18 January 2019

Immediately issue a registered notice under CP Act, reminding date wise all assurances made right from acceptance of your deposit and all your efforts.  You may inform in the notice that if they fail to refund the deposit, you will be constrained to approach to Consumer Forum for such rights.   Invariably record the urgency of your funds.

Wait for a month and then file a complaint before District Consumer Forum as a party in person.  Preserve the receipt given by them.  The complaint before District forum may not cost more than Rs.200/-towards typing, postal and stationery charges.

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     18 January 2019

I suggest you to take action by Shri G L N Prasad. That us the only way.

K.K.Ganguly (Advocate)     18 January 2019

1. File a complaint case before your District Consumer Dispute Redressal Forum against the said Company alleging deficiency in service and unfair business practice demanding the refund of the entire amount paid by you with interest, damage and cost. The Court will be near New Market.

2. Save the audio recording of the staff of the said Company to submit as evidence since it will be treated as valid electronic evidence. Do not edit the recording in any way.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register